Dental Veneers Dubai
Generally known as laminates, are customized thin layers of ceramic/resins bonded to the front surface of the teeth to instantly improve the smile. Dental veneers can be made chairside (direct veneers) or in the lab (indirect veneers). They resemble enamel surface of teeth. Veneers are used for smile makeovers wherein we can select the shape, shade, close gaps or correct minor proclination/crowning of teeth. Dental veneers can be made of composites resin material, zirconia or ceramic. Resin laminates/veneers are less expensive & thinner than the porcelain veneers but they chip and stain easily. Veneers generally can last 5-10 years depending on the patient maintenance & oral hygiene habits. Indicated for:
- Smile & designing & makeover
- Mild crowding of teeth.
- Spacing of teeth.
- Internal staining within teeth like in fluorosis, tetracycline staining, darkening of the crown due to trauma.
- Changing color of teeth to more whiter shade.
- Mal-aligned teeth.
- Irregularly shaped teeth.
- Broken/Chipped teeth.
- Individual having poor oral hygiene
- Individuals prone to active decay process, gum disease, weakened teeth with insufficient enamel.
- Can fracture/ fall off in cases of subjecting it to excessive pressure like nail biting, chewing on pencils, ice or hard objects.